Updated : Aug/07/2020 , NP
Always consult a qualified medical practitioner before taking any new medication
If you are using any information given on this page, please do so at your risk.
- This page is for my personal reference only due to the fact that there are many people amongst friends and family suffering from diabetes.
- This is a compilation of my readings through latest papers published over last 6 months.
Tech Note: This page is not seen by any search engines including google (I’ve technically instructed them to ignore this page).
Top Bookmarks for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Scenarios^ https://covid19-scenarios.org/
- Out of all the prediction models, this one is most sought after. It is also easy to use. For best viewing , use a large screen (e.g. laptop , iPad)
- Step 1: Start by clicking the LOAD button on top.
- Step 2: Type Country or State.
- This tool automatically gets the publicly available past data and builds statistical predictive models to project the impact of COVID-19.
- You can even change most of the input data in sections named POPULATION, EPIDEMIOLOGY, MITIGATION and AGE GROUP.
- COVID-19 Treatment Dashboard^ https://www.quiverquant.com/covidtreatments/
- This tool visually represents all the clinical trials being conducted for COVID-19 over a map.
- You can zoom-in / zoom-out on the map
- Best part of the tool is that in the table below, it shows all the text references from clinicaltrials.gov.
- You can click on any of the link in table to review more in detail.
- Simulations for the novice ^ https://ncase.me/covid-19/
- COVID-19 Map – Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center^ https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Tracker – Coronavirus (COVID-19) live map tracker from Microsoft Bing^ https://www.bing.com/covid/local/
- Awesome list of COVID-19 Response Resources:^ https://github.com/adamdriscoll/awesome-covid19-resources
More COVID Bookmarks
- TrackCorona – COVID-19 Tracker and Live Map^ https://www.trackcorona.live/
- Tracker – CovidNearMe.org^ https://www.covidnearme.org/
- COVID Curve Tracker – Is there a common curve to COVID death rates?^ https://covidcurvetracker.org/
- Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count – The New York Times^ https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html
- The Covid-19 Tracker – STAT^ https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/26/covid-19-tracker/
- United States Coronavirus: 4,920,248 Cases and 160,365 Deaths – Worldometer^ https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
- Coronavirus cases in India by state | Statista^ https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103458/india-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-cases-by-state/
- Coronavirus dashboard: live updates, cases, death toll, graphs, maps^ https://avatorl.org/covid-19/
- COVID-19 Maps & visuals | CIDRAP^ https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/maps-visuals
COVID Bookmarks for Software Professionals
Find volunteer projects opportunities, datasets and code to contribute to :
- A curated list of awesome resources for COVID-19^ https://github.com/fnielsen/awesome-covid-19-resources
- Covid-19-projects: List for tracking covid-19 related projects^ https://github.com/martinwoodward/covid-19-projects
- Huge collection of useful projects and resources for COVID-19 (2019 novel Coronavirus)^ https://github.com/seandavi/awesome-coronavirus
- Huge collection of useful projects and resources for COVID-19 (2019 novel Coronavirus)^ https://github.com/soroushchehresa/awesome-coronavirus
- Data archive of identifiable COVID-19 related public projects on GitHub^ https://github.com/github/covid-19-repo-data
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cases, provided by JHU CSSE^ https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19
- META-CORONAVIRUS-DATASET^ https://github.com/bigheiniu/meta-coronavirus-dataset
- CORONAVIRUS-TRACKER-API: A simple and fast (< 200ms) API for tracking the global coronavirus (COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2) outbreak. It’s written in python using the FastAPI framework. Supports multiple sources!^ https://github.com/ExpDev07/coronavirus-tracker-api
- Coronavirus dashboard. Powerful data driven web-app, with an awesome UI. ^ https://github.com/BrianRuizy/covid19-dashboard